Design Review

Contributor
plake04
Message 1 of 3 (96 Views)

DWG Viewer keeps closing...

96 Views, 2 Replies
06-17-2004 07:32 AM
When I open the Page Setup Manager Menu and set the various aspects for publishing and then hit the "CLOSE" button, it closes the whole DWG Viewer program, not just the Page Setup Manger dialog box. In times past when I have hit "CLOSE" it has always just closed the Page Setup Manager. This now forces me to "PLOT" to the DWF Writer. Does anybody know why this is happening? Thanks for any help.
Contributor
plake04
Message 2 of 3 (96 Views)

Re: DWG Viewer keeps closing...

06-17-2004 08:15 AM in reply to: plake04
PLEASE DISREGARD THIS TOPIC. I THINK THAT I FIGURED OUT WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM, IT'S CALLED MY STUPIDITY! SORRY TO BOTHER EVERYONE.
*Anne Brown
Message 3 of 3 (96 Views)

Re: DWG Viewer keeps closing...

06-17-2004 10:02 AM in reply to: plake04
For users who read your message in the future, post your solution so they might not have the same problem. --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. plake04 wrote: > > PLEASE DISREGARD THIS TOPIC. I THINK THAT I FIGURED OUT WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM, IT'S CALLED MY STUPIDITY! SORRY TO BOTHER EVERYONE.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.