Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG Composer and VB.NET

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Iain
309 Views, 1 Reply

DWG Composer and VB.NET

Iam trying to develop an application in VB.Net and trying to use the Autodesk DWF Viewer Control. When I apply the control to the to a form it seems to lock the system, I cannot get any properties for the control, and my keyboard seems to lock.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Iain

There is some problems around vb.net and the DWF Control (You are using the DWG control, not DWG Composer as the subject states correct?). In most cases if you create the VB.NET project and then add the control, Save it and close it. When you re-open the project everything works well. Can you try this, if you can get that far). If not, please provide me with the following information: 1) Do you have all the patches and service packs installed for .NET 2) What OS are you using 3) Provide me with the exact steps on how you are creating the project and adding the control to it prior to lockup. Do this only if the above recommendations do not work. Thanks, John. "Iain" wrote in message news:15750147.1087546190269.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Iam trying to develop an application in VB.Net and trying to use the Autodesk DWF Viewer Control. When I apply the control to the to a form it seems to lock the system, I cannot get any properties for the control, and my keyboard seems to lock.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report