Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWFX file contents

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
charanyajeeva
621 Views, 3 Replies

DWFX file contents

Hello

Has any one converted the dwfx files to a zip file and did a research on its contents like the xml tags. I am working on that and i need to place an image on a dwfx file.

I have converted the jpg file to dwfx and imported the file by creating a catalog in symbols tab through Autodesk design review. I was able to add an image this way through autodesk interface. Now i need to modify the xml  tags internally to place an image. I compared the file using which i added the image through interface and tried to add image through XML tags. But could not succeed . Can any one help me with this.

Thanks,

Charanya

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Kalicy
in reply to: charanyajeeva

Thank you for your qestion.

We don't suggest you modify dwf/x file package directly. Why you want to do this? Could you tell me your request in details? 

Kalicy Zhou
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

Kalicy Zhou
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
charanyajeeva
in reply to: Kalicy

Hi,

I am actually into a project that is supposed to sign bulk dwfx files and place a image on the  signed file  . So rather signing individual files i need to sign bulk documents by modifying xml tags in dwfx files which through some coding language could be accomplished.

Thanks,

Charanya

Message 4 of 4
Kalicy
in reply to: charanyajeeva

Thank you for your feedback.

ADR (Autodesk Design Review) currently doesn't support this function.

Kalicy Zhou
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report