Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWF viewing in Internet Exploer 9

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
kchoe
3071 Views, 4 Replies

DWF viewing in Internet Exploer 9

Hi. 

We want all our employees to be able to view a DWF file on Internet Explorer 7 and 9 but we do not wish to install the Autodesk Design Review 2012 desktop version on their PCs.  We tried to install just the Autodesk Design Review Browser Add-on.  This does not work when trying to view the DWF files on Internet Explorer 7 and 9.  Can someone please suggest how we resolve this issue?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
kchoe
in reply to: kchoe

I would also like to add that we are using Windows 7 Professional 64-bit.  The ADR Browser add-on appeared to install without any problems but when we try to view the DWF file on the Internet Explorer 9 the browser hangs\crashes.  Thanks.

Message 3 of 5
herbert.he

Thank you for your question.

To view DWF™ files on Internet Explorer, you need install Autodesk Design Review desktop version first. The Autodesk Design Review Browser add-on is used for Firefox and Chrome much the same way as you do in the Internet Explorer browser.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 4 of 5
mshintre

I am also experiencing the dwf drawing crashing in the ie 9. I d ohave the desktop version installed and that works fine..

Message 5 of 5
cslatzer

I realize this is a old topic,  but i cannot seem to find a like to download just the browser addon so that i can deploy it to multiple PC's

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report