Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWF Viewer embeded in VS 13

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jcar415
1531 Views, 2 Replies

DWF Viewer embeded in VS 13

I've been having a problem embedding the Autodesk DWF Viewer Control in a Visual Studio form. I've successfully added the control to the toolbox, buteverytime I attempt to add the viewer to a form, visual studio crashes. I've followed the appropriate steps in the Autodesk Review API 2013 to embed it. Can anyone replicate this issue? If so, are there any available fixes to it?

Currently, I'm using VS 2013 Express for Desktop, and Autodesk Design Review 2013

Any assistance with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jcar415
in reply to: jcar415

I've just started receiving an error right before the application crashes. It is as follows:

"Warning 1
Could not determine the dependencies of the COM reference "ADPCATALOGEDITORLib". Error loading type library/DLL. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80029C4A (TYPE_E_CANTLOADLIBRARY))"

Message 3 of 3
HerinkJ
in reply to: jcar415

I was able to create the viewing object on the form through directly editing the Form Designer.  In InitializeComponent()

System.ComponentModel.ComponentResourceManager resources = new System.ComponentModel.ComponentResourceManager(typeof(Form1));
this.ViewerControl = new AxExpressViewerDll.AxCExpressViewerControl();
((System.ComponentModel.ISupportInitialize)(this.ViewerControl)).BeginInit();

this.ViewerControl.Enabled = true;
this.ViewerControl.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(24, 24);
this.ViewerControl.Name = "Design Review Add-In";
this.ViewerControl.OcxState = ((System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.State)(resources.GetObject("ViewerControl.OcxState")));
this.ViewerControl.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(450, 325);
this.ViewerControl.TabIndex = 0;

**Do not try to move or edit the control once on the form, VS will crash.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report