Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWF settings when opening a DWG

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
kstate92
717 Views, 2 Replies

DWF settings when opening a DWG

ADR 2012 with companion TrueView 2012.  When opening a DWG file from within ADR, what are the DWF settings TrueView uses?  I am assuming it is a DWF6 ePlot.pc3, but amazingly, I have 18 copies of this file scattered about on my C: drive (most from ADR for different dpi settings (?)).  Opening most of our D-size drawings from within ADR result in DWF files with part of the drawing clipped off, so I need to adjust the plotted margins, but I don't know where to look, or even if these settings are adjustable when using ADR to open DWGs.  DWF, not DWFx.

KState92
Inventor Professional 2020
AutoCAD Mechanical 2022.0.1
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - 1903
Core i7-8700 32 GB Ram
Quadro P2000
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: kstate92

If you want total control, open the DWG files in TRUEVIEW and set the DWF parameters and create them from there: I believe DVR simply uses whatever settings are existing in the pagesetup and simply redirects to the DWF driver.

Message 3 of 3
kstate92
in reply to: pendean

I'll give that a try, Thanks.

I see they still haven't fixed the filter papers bug regarding the un-deselectable ISO Full Bleed B1 paper size; no rush, Autodesk.

KState92
Inventor Professional 2020
AutoCAD Mechanical 2022.0.1
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - 1903
Core i7-8700 32 GB Ram
Quadro P2000

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report