Design Review
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

dwf posibilities....

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
148 Views, 3 Replies

dwf posibilities....

Hi: I have read the DWF Composer FAQ, but I donĀ“t know if it's posible to consult Autodesk Map's data in DWF composer (links) and generate tematic maps. Where I can get this information?? thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

If I understand your question correctly. 1. You can use Autodesk Map 3D to generate DWF files from your DWG files. These DWF files can be viewed with Autodesk DWF Viewer or Autodesk DWF Composer. The hyperlinks should transfer from the DWG to the DWF, so you should be able to navigate the hyperlinks in the resulting DWF files using the Autodesk DWF Viewer or Autodesk DWF Composer. DWF Composer will also allow you to markup and measure those DWF files. 2. DWF Composer comes with a DWG Viewer. If you want to view DWGs created by AutoCAD Map 3D you will want to download and install the object enabler. The DWG Viewer should allow you to navigate the hyperlinks in the DWGs. Drawings are saved in their native format and transferred to the recipient who should install the Autodesk Map 3D 2005 Object Enabler to enable Autodesk Map 3D 2005 objects. Autodesk Map 3D 2005 Object Enabler "torreon" wrote in message news:42395bb7$1_3@newsprd01... > Hi: > I have read the DWF Composer FAQ, but I donĀ“t know if it's posible to > consult Autodesk Map's data in DWF composer (links) and generate tematic > maps. > > Where I can get this information?? > > thanks > > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Hi: Sorry but i don't speak english (a little). thank you "Scott Sheppard - Autodesk" escribiĆ³ en el mensaje news:4239b0f6_3@newsprd01... > If I understand your question correctly. > > 1. You can use Autodesk Map 3D to generate DWF files from your DWG files. > These DWF files can be viewed with Autodesk DWF Viewer or Autodesk DWF > Composer. The hyperlinks should transfer from the DWG to the DWF, so you > should be able to navigate the hyperlinks in the resulting DWF files using > the Autodesk DWF Viewer or Autodesk DWF Composer. DWF Composer will also > allow you to markup and measure those DWF files. > > 2. DWF Composer comes with a DWG Viewer. If you want to view DWGs created > by AutoCAD Map 3D you will want to download and install the object > enabler. The DWG Viewer should allow you to navigate the hyperlinks in the > DWGs. > Drawings are saved in their native format and transferred to the recipient > who should install the Autodesk Map 3D 2005 Object Enabler to enable > Autodesk Map 3D 2005 objects. > Autodesk Map 3D 2005 Object Enabler > > > "torreon" wrote in message > news:42395bb7$1_3@newsprd01... >> Hi: >> I have read the DWF Composer FAQ, but I donĀ“t know if it's posible to >> consult Autodesk Map's data in DWF composer (links) and generate tematic >> maps. >> >> Where I can get this information?? >> >> thanks >> >> >> > > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Maybe a good idea for you to check Autodesk's localized websites then, since some do offer foreign language discussion groups. HTH VJoseph "torreon" wrote in message news:423a8774$1_1@newsprd01... > Hi: > Sorry but i don't speak english (a little). > > thank you > > > "Scott Sheppard - Autodesk" escribiĆ³ en el > mensaje news:4239b0f6_3@newsprd01... >> If I understand your question correctly. >> >> 1. You can use Autodesk Map 3D to generate DWF files from your DWG files. >> These DWF files can be viewed with Autodesk DWF Viewer or Autodesk DWF >> Composer. The hyperlinks should transfer from the DWG to the DWF, so you >> should be able to navigate the hyperlinks in the resulting DWF files >> using the Autodesk DWF Viewer or Autodesk DWF Composer. DWF Composer will >> also allow you to markup and measure those DWF files. >> >> 2. DWF Composer comes with a DWG Viewer. If you want to view DWGs created >> by AutoCAD Map 3D you will want to download and install the object >> enabler. The DWG Viewer should allow you to navigate the hyperlinks in >> the DWGs. >> Drawings are saved in their native format and transferred to the >> recipient who should install the Autodesk Map 3D 2005 Object Enabler to >> enable Autodesk Map 3D 2005 objects. >> Autodesk Map 3D 2005 Object Enabler >> >> >> "torreon" wrote in message >> news:42395bb7$1_3@newsprd01... >>> Hi: >>> I have read the DWF Composer FAQ, but I donĀ“t know if it's posible to >>> consult Autodesk Map's data in DWF composer (links) and generate tematic >>> maps. >>> >>> Where I can get this information?? >>> >>> thanks >>> >>> >>> >> >> >> > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report