Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWF Composer Trial?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
315 Views, 8 Replies

DWF Composer Trial?

Is there a 30 Day trial or something along those lines for DWF Composer? Mark
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Mark,

We are looking into developing a 30 day trial. Seems like it makes a lot of sense.

--Doug
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous

Heck ya!!...I've got clients asking all the time for it. They just are a little hesitant on spending money on something they've never used before. I've gotten most of them to purchase it without seeing yet. But Im sure it would be easier if I could direct them to a 30 day trial of it. Thanks Doug Mark "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in message news:9350540.1087568402946.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Hi Mark, > > We are looking into developing a 30 day trial. Seems like it makes a lot of sense. > > --Doug
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous

Stay tuned.

--Doug
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous

Right on Doug....Im tuned in waiting to send e-mails out.... Mark "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in message news:611756.1087695869890.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1... > Stay tuned. > > --Doug
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous

Only take 5 min to sell the concept with the on line tutorial as a demo. "Mark Douglas" wrote in message news:40d6fa15$1_3@newsprd01... > Right on Doug....Im tuned in waiting to send e-mails out.... > > Mark > > "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in message > news:611756.1087695869890.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1... > > Stay tuned. > > > > --Doug > >
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

True that has been a good tool to sell Composer to our Clients. Mark "David Metcalf" wrote in message news:40d75e2b$1_3@newsprd01... > Only take 5 min to sell the concept with the on line tutorial as a demo. > > "Mark Douglas" wrote in message > news:40d6fa15$1_3@newsprd01... > > Right on Doug....Im tuned in waiting to send e-mails out.... > > > > Mark > > > > "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in message > > news:611756.1087695869890.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1... > > > Stay tuned. > > > > > > --Doug > > > > > >
Message 8 of 9
SteveChestnut

Hi Doug,

I think offering a demo version of DWF Composer would be a great thing. I personally spent a lot of time and effort trying to see if I could sit down and spend a little time with it before I bought it. Your company was of no help at all. Our local support didn't know if they could get permission to let me see the product before buying it. Weeks went by, months went by, so you know what I did...

I BOUGHT SOMETHING ELSE.

I do not understand why Autodesk keeps going on and on that this DWF format they've created is the best thing since sliced bread but a prospective CUSTOMER who wants to BUY something and give you MONEY which increases your INCOME is not allowed to touch it before purchasing. It's a sad thing.
Message 9 of 9
Anonymous

Hi Steve,

Sorry about that. We did have a Beta testing period earlier this year that was open to interested customers. We do recognize the need for the trial version. We will get a 30 day trial out as soon as we can. Unfortunately, all of these things do take development time and effort.

--Doug

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report