Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWF Composer posted to ADN web site?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
1687 Views, 9 Replies

DWF Composer posted to ADN web site?

Anyone know when DWF Composer is expected to be posted on the ADN web site? -- Darren J. Young CAD/CAM Systems Developer Cold Spring Granite Company 202 South Third Avenue Cold Spring, Minnesota 56320 Email: dyoung@coldspringgranite.com Phone: (320) 685-5045 Fax: (320) 685-5052
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Darren,

Good question. I'll check this out and report back. We have been working closely with Doug Westphal to get things set up for our ADN partners.

Best regards,

Doug Look, Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous

Thanks Doug. I posted after I noticed it wasn't on the list of of recently added products on the ADN site. I also asked the question of the ADN folks so hopefully they'll get going on it. -- Darren J. Young CAD/CAM Systems Developer Cold Spring Granite Company 202 South Third Avenue Cold Spring, Minnesota 56320 Email: dyoung@coldspringgranite.com Phone: (320) 685-5045 Fax: (320) 685-5052 > Good question. I'll check this out and report back. We have been working closely with Doug Westphal to get things set up for our ADN partners. > > Best regards, > > Doug Look, Product Manager > Autodesk, Inc. >
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous

Darren,

Look for the upload in the next few days. Just got confirmation that it's on its way.

--Doug
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous

> Look for the upload in the next few days. Just got confirmation that it's on its way. Thanks Doug! -- Darren J. Young CAD/CAM Systems Developer Cold Spring Granite Company 202 South Third Avenue Cold Spring, Minnesota 56320 Email: dyoung@coldspringgranite.com Phone: (320) 685-5045 Fax: (320) 685-5052
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous

Darren,

My understanding is that DWF Composer is now available through ADN.

--Doug
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous

Yes. I have downloaded it. "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in message news:21794967.1083896401438.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Darren, > > My understanding is that DWF Composer is now available through ADN. > > --Doug
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous

> My understanding is that DWF Composer is now available through ADN. Yup. Got is a number of days ago. Thanks! -- Darren J. Young CAD/CAM Systems Developer Cold Spring Granite Company 202 South Third Avenue Cold Spring, Minnesota 56320 Email: dyoung@coldspringgranite.com Phone: (320) 685-5045 Fax: (320) 685-5052
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous

It would be great if DWF Viewer and DWF Toolkit were available through ADN as well... /Andrew "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in message news:21794967.1083896401438.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Darren, > > My understanding is that DWF Composer is now available through ADN. > > --Doug
Message 10 of 10
Anonymous

The DWF Viewer and DWF Toolkit are available to everyone. You don't need to be an ADN member. Just go to www.autodesk.com Ben "Andrew Z" wrote in message news:40a3253d$1_2@newsprd01... > It would be great if DWF Viewer and DWF Toolkit were available through ADN > as well... > > /Andrew > > "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in message > news:21794967.1083896401438.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > > Darren, > > > > My understanding is that DWF Composer is now available through ADN. > > > > --Doug > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report