Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DR 2013 not lewtting me open sheets

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
vanderloo5
707 Views, 3 Replies

DR 2013 not lewtting me open sheets

I printed a project to .dwf combining 10 sheets. When I open the file in DR, all of the thumbnails show, the first sheet is open in the main editing window, and I am unable to open any other sheets, Tried re-printing twice, no change.

Can't open the help file either. Tried using the slideshow arros in the upper right and nothing happens there either.

Gues I'l uninstal-re-install unless I hear of a better fix??

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
vanderloo5
in reply to: vanderloo5

When I upload the file to 360 I'm getting-

"The document you are trying to view was not processed completely. There might be a server problem at this time. Or you may be using a corrupt file or invalid format. Try re-uploading the file to remedy the issue."

Message 3 of 4
vanderloo5

I've actually uploaded 2 different .dwf projects to 360. One done in Revit architecture 2009 from my pc, and 1 done in Revit Architecture 2012 from my laptop and I'm getting the same message, (see last post), when I try to view them or open them in 360.

Message 4 of 4
pendean

unless you can share the DWF(s) here, about the onlybguess would be you created incomplete DWFs.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report