Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Button does not work

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
502 Views, 3 Replies

Download Button does not work

Attempting to download Autodesk Design Review. Followed all the instructions up to the page where you give all your personal information. I then pressed the submit button. The next screen says the following:

Download
Autodesk Design Review 2007 Install - English
To install Autodesk® Design Review 2007 software, simply:

1. Download and save the setup file to your computer.

I pressed the download button on the top left side of the screen; but the download button is not activated.

The rest of the instructions are as follows, but they are of no use until the download button works.

2. Double-click the Autodesk Design Review application icon and follow the installation instructions.
3. When installing Design Review, enter the following key to activate the software: 400-96523577
4. When you start Autodesk Design Review, you will be prompted to register. Please deselect the 'Register online' option and continue without registering the product.
5. After the Design Review installation is complete, please download and install Service Pack 1.
6. You've installed the Autodesk® Design Review 2007.

What’s next?

Download more tools to help publish, view and print your 2D and 3D files:

Autodesk® DWG TrueView™ software, to view, plot, and publish DWG™ and DXF™ files
Autodesk® DWF™ Writer software, to publish DWF files from any desktop application
Learn more about Design Review:

View DWF Sample Files
Learn about DWF Publishing
Read Tips and Tricks
NOTE: Product support for your Autodesk Design Review 2007 download is limited to online support.

Can any one out their help me?????
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi!

I believe that the "Download" link that you are clicking on the top left side of the screen is actually a link to the Download page (which is already open -- which is why it appears to be inactive). Under Step 1 in the Download instructions, you should see a "Download Now" button that should work. Please give that button a try.

(BTW: Autodesk Design Review 2008 has just gone live so give that download a try and let me know if you still have problems with the download.)

Scott Lillibridge, QA Manager
Extended Design Group
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I have seen the same problem. And asked the same question in another post. There is no download link. The link that you are referring to takes you to the screen to enter your personal info as the OP reported.

You submit your personal info and it tells you thank you for downloading, and all of that stuff the OP typed. Is the link a pop-up? I am not getting a blocked pop-up message from my blocker. Tried turning it off, no difference, no link.

You are never prompted to download, install, save, etc.

http://discussion.autodesk.com/thread.jspa?threadID=565227

Rudedog Message was edited by: Rudedog
Message 4 of 4
rdkuffel

I am having the same issue...very frustrating. I have cleared all cookies and temporary internet files thinking maybe explorer was loading an old (bad) page but this did not work either. I was able to download the software at work but not on my home computer. Any ideas or good links? Message was edited by: artichoke5014

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report