Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design Review 2011 clickable links

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
722 Views, 4 Replies

Design Review 2011 clickable links

Hi there, I am investigating upgrading from Design Review 2008 to 2011 and seem to be running into a problem with the way Design Review 2011 handles clickable links on the map (DWF) files.

The problem is that a link that takes us to an urban center level map in Design Review 2008 (FType=UMN), takes the user to a district level map in Design Review 2011 (FType=OD).

This is a problem as we can no longer view Urban Centers down to the street detail.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
herbert.he
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Could you please attach your file(s) for us to investigate?

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: herbert.he

Hi there, Sorry for the delayed response. Our subject matter expert wanted to review the problem before sending our map files to AutoDesk.

After reviewing the problem with our subject matter expert it looks like the problem is not that the hyperlinks on our map files are broken in ADR11, but rather the method in which our maps are rendered is causing the the layers on the maps to be ordered incorrectly. ie: our district level layer is overlaying our urban level layer on the map.

Working with a .NET application that includes an embedded DesignReview control, is there any way I can manipulate the layer ordering on the EPlotSection object? From looking at the API reference it looks like I can toggle visibility on and off, however it doesn't look like there is any way to order the layers.

Thanks in advance,

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Just wanted to touch base to see if anyone has any thoughts on this issue. Is it possible to manipulate layer ordering on an EPlotSection object?

Any help would be greatly apprecicated. Thanks.

Message 5 of 5
herbert.he

Thank you for your feedback.

Autodesk Design Review currently does not support this functionality.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report