Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Logo/Stamp

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
s.klein
1052 Views, 3 Replies

Custom Logo/Stamp

Hello,

i'd like to create a custom logo/stamp for ADR, also with the actual date, the scale of the project and maybe a user defined text field.

Has anybody expierience with this or with using ADR as an output for Autodesk MapGuide Enterprise?

Best regards

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dickyshu
in reply to: s.klein

Hi,

Thank you for posting.

AFAIK, we do NOT support add actual date, the scale of the project or user defined text field into a custom logo/stamp automatically or by some properties import.

However, you are able to create custom symbol in ADR manually. Please follow belowing steps:

1. Create the logo/stamp you want in raster image or DWF/DWFx.

2. Add those additional information you need (actual date, the scale of the project or user defined text field) on that logo/stamp.

3. Import the logo/stamp as custom symbol:

ADR->Markup & Measure tab->Stamps & Symbols group->Symbols->Create Catalog from Selection or Create Catalog from DWF.

Then you will be able to use these custom sybols from Symbols dropdown list.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

-Dicky

Dicky Shu
SQA Engineer
PSEB-GE-ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
s.klein
in reply to: dickyshu

Thanks for the answer!

I've allready done that and it works fine.

pity the adding of an user defined custom text or scale can't automatically beeing added.

Is there a possibility to add something like a form for users to easily add a custom text on a predefined position?

So that the user only has to insert the custom logo an his text on a predefined position.

Background is, that the user can export an *.dwf from Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012.

Message 4 of 4
cblocher
in reply to: s.klein

FWIW, the beginning of the Design Review 2012 - New Features video on YouTube, http://bit.ly/lvT3Iw, shows a workaround using PowerPoint to create a custom stamps and symbols for ADR with the actual date and other information.

In PowerPoint, I created a "Reviewing" presentation and added all my custom "stamps" to it. For the stamps I want dated, I inserted a text box, formatted it, and then inserted a date and time stamp that updates automatically. I saved the presentation and now open it whenever I do a review. The date stamps are updated using the current date. so I just copy and paste them as needed onto the DWF sheets.

Hope it helps.

Best,

C.

Chris Blocher
Content Strategist, CXD
Fusion 360 Product Documentation
Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report