Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating multiple pages

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
robertlewis85
1456 Views, 4 Replies

Creating multiple pages

I receive DWG files with multiple pages, for example ill be looking at a drawing and in the top right hand corner this will be page 1 of 7, I click right to view the next page and I view a different drawing.

What I want to know is how do you add additional pages to the project that your working on? For example IM working on a drawing/project at the min that I want to add photos to on a different page, but can't seem to work out how to do it, any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dickyshu
in reply to: robertlewis85

Hi,

Thank you for posting.

As far as I know, Autodesk Design Review did not support add multiple pages directly, however, you can achieve it via below workaround:

• Method 1:

Drag and drop the content file, which you want to add to current file/project, to the left List View panel. It will be merged into current file/project as a new page.

• Method 2:

While open Design Review, press 'P' from your keyboard to take a screen snapshot. It will add a new page to your file/project, and then you need to modify that page according to your requirement.

Hope these would be helpful.

Thanks,

-Dicky

Dicky Shu
SQA Engineer
PSEB-GE-ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 5
NLTim

I haven't used the dwf writer, though I assume that printing multipage documents is as easy as using a print dialogue.

When publishing/exporting from Revit, You can select the 2D/3D view that you want to include in the document.

As dickyshu sugests you can also drag dwf/pdf/image files onto the dwf window to add them to the document.

Message 4 of 5
robertlewis85
in reply to: dickyshu

spot on, cant believe I missed that, so easy, thanks for your help.

Message 5 of 5
ELinik

Hi,

I read your suggestion regarding how to have many drawings in one DWF file.

If I press P, it does create a new drawing, but, as soon as I checked and other file this new page is vanished, and the original page is being replaced by the new file that they dragged, so I still end up having only one drawing in the file

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report