Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Markup Objects Using API

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
vtkegan
883 Views, 3 Replies

Creating Markup Objects Using API

I have read several posts about this, and the common response is we currently do not offer that through the API.  I also read some posts stating *IF* we do this or *MAYBE COMING SOON*.

Is this in the works? and is there an anticipated date.  There are obviously a lot of people who could use this functionality.  

Any updates?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
herbert.he
in reply to: vtkegan

Thank you for your question.

Yes, we have had many requests for this. It's definitely on the wish list. For our information, could you please provide more details for your use cases?

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4

We also have this need!  We want to embed an easy markup toolbar into a .NET application so the reviewers of a plat/cad file can just mark it up right there in the .net pages, not have to have the client installed and have to publish and upload it back to our .net pages.  It would be super cool.  We are currently doing this with a BRAVA integration in Lotus Notes, but it's old and needs replacing, thus the .NET solution and free Autodesk Design Review.  If we could integrate the markup with the .NET that would be perfect.

Message 4 of 4
akrogsgaard
in reply to: herbert.he

We also have this need. Our users are looking for the ability to create a custom markup that displays UTM coordinates (that are embedded in the DWF) based on where they clicked on the DWF (map).

I believe we could do this if we had the abaility to create a custom markup object using the API.

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report