Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Custom Stamps

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
btaylor
755 Views, 3 Replies

Create Custom Stamps

I know that DWF Composer has seven standard stamps. I would like to create new custom stamps that would appear on my drop down menu in Composer. Is there a way to do this in DWF Composer?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: btaylor

Not sure? I tried a bunch of times to Edit the existing ones. I kept messing up the stamp tools. It would be nice to modify the verbiage in one for your companies needs. Mark "btaylor" wrote in message news:25309970.1086797547785.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I know that DWF Composer has seven standard stamps. I would like to create new custom stamps that would appear on my drop down menu in Composer. Is there a way to do this in DWF Composer?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Currently there's no way to customize the stamps. This is on the user's wish list for Composer. "Mark Douglas" wrote in message news:40c74357$1_3@newsprd01... > Not sure? I tried a bunch of times to Edit the existing ones. I kept messing > up the stamp tools. It would be nice to modify the verbiage in one for your > companies needs. > > Mark > > "btaylor" wrote in message > news:25309970.1086797547785.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > > I know that DWF Composer has seven standard stamps. I would like to > create new custom stamps that would appear on my drop down menu in Composer. > Is there a way to do this in DWF Composer? > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Hi!

Unfortunately there is not a way to add a custom stamp to the Stamp drop-down list in the current release of DWF Composer, but your feedback helps us to consider feature enhancements for the future.

You can, however, edit any of the standard Stamps to create your own Custom stamp(s) that you can then Copy/Paste into other sheets or DWF files.

To create your own custom stamp:
1) Invoke the Stamp tool, select any of the standard stamps and add the stamp to your drawing sheet.
2) Invoke the Selector tool and double-click on the stamp object to enter into text-edit mode.
3) Edit the text to read whatever you like, then press ESC to exit from text-edit mode.
4) Select the stamp again (single-click) and apply text, fill, and/or line formatting for the stamp as you like.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Scott Lillibridge
Autodesk, Inc -- Viewers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report