Design Review

Design Review

*David Metcalf
Message 1 of 3 (102 Views)

Composer with DWF Viewer and DWG Viewer

102 Views, 2 Replies
05-28-2004 09:21 AM
I performed a full install and was bowled over that there is also a DWG Viewer to open and plot DWG files. Can this be installed like the DWF Viewer on as many machines in the office?
*Scott Sheppard
Message 2 of 3 (102 Views)

Re: Composer with DWF Viewer and DWG Viewer

05-28-2004 04:22 PM in reply to: *David Metcalf
I thought DWF Composer was licensed as one copy per user. That's why it's only $99 for new users and $49 for Volo View users. "David Metcalf" wrote in message news:40b766fa_2@newsprd01... > I performed a full install and was bowled over that there is also a DWG > Viewer to open and plot DWG files. Can this be installed like the DWF Viewer > on as many machines in the office? > >
Valued Contributor
Doug Look, Autodesk
Message 3 of 3 (102 Views)

Re: Composer with DWF Viewer and DWG Viewer

06-02-2004 06:49 PM in reply to: *David Metcalf
Again, Scott's correct. The license for DWF Composer also covers the use of the DWG Viewer. The DWG Viewer is not allowed to be freely distributed.

The Autodesk DWF Viewer as well as the DWF Writer are freely distributable.

Thanks for asking!

--Doug
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!