Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Composer Upgrade Path?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
203 Views, 2 Replies

Composer Upgrade Path?

I was just curious - I know the DWF composer that is out now will not be the last version to hit the streets. So I'm wondering if it will have an upgrade path like AutoCAD - where you enjoy a significant discount over the cost of a new copy. Or will it be more like, say AutoSketch, where you might get lucky and there will be some promo pricing, but that's it?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Im pretty sure its at a special price of 99.00 for a limited time. The retail I think is 200.00$? Someone correct me if im wrong? Mark "pkirill" wrote in message news:41094fc1$1_1@newsprd01... I was just curious - I know the DWF composer that is out now will not be the last version to hit the streets. So I'm wondering if it will have an upgrade path like AutoCAD - where you enjoy a significant discount over the cost of a new copy. Or will it be more like, say AutoSketch, where you might get lucky and there will be some promo pricing, but that's it?
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

That's what I mean. It's $99 now, and if they come out with a new version in, say, 6 months - can I count on upgrading for heavily discounted price of, say, $49 (off of $200) or will I be stuck praying for another promo or shelling out $200. I know asking "how how much will next version cost" is a little like asking "will I win the lottery". I don't mean to ask what the price tag will be, but rather what kind of upgrade "category", if you will, it would be in. This is a new program with a new feature set that is still being worked out and added to. I've seen some really great suggestions here that I would hope would make it to the next version. We haven't made the plunge yet into DWF and I'm just wondering what we'd be looking at down the road. "Mark Douglas" wrote in message news:410967e3_3@newsprd01... Im pretty sure its at a special price of 99.00 for a limited time. The retail I think is 200.00$? Someone correct me if im wrong? Mark "pkirill" wrote in message news:41094fc1$1_1@newsprd01... I was just curious - I know the DWF composer that is out now will not be the last version to hit the streets. So I'm wondering if it will have an upgrade path like AutoCAD - where you enjoy a significant discount over the cost of a new copy. Or will it be more like, say AutoSketch, where you might get lucky and there will be some promo pricing, but that's it?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report