Design Review

Design Review

*David Metcalf
Message 1 of 4 (117 Views)

Composer Help Menu

117 Views, 3 Replies
06-07-2004 03:58 PM
I was checking the Composer installed on my system and do not see an SN embedded. How are we to check which SN is installed on which machine? TIA
*Susan Scott [Autodesk]
Message 2 of 4 (117 Views)

Re: Composer Help Menu

06-09-2004 08:14 AM in reply to: *David Metcalf
David - There currently is no way to see the Serial Number in the R1 application. But I've just added this to the tracking database to be considered for release 2. ------------------------------ Susan Scott Autodesk Viewers QA "David Metcalf" wrote in message news:40c4f304$1_1@newsprd01... > I was checking the Composer installed on my system and do not see an SN > embedded. How are we to check which SN is installed on which machine? > > TIA > >
*clintonG
Message 3 of 4 (117 Views)

06-10-2004 07:53 AM in reply to: *David Metcalf
The serial number and other application meta data should also be exposed via an API to enable developers to reuse the meta data. -- <%= Clinton Gallagher A/E/C Consulting, Web Design, e-Commerce Software Development Wauwatosa, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin USA NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com URL http://www.metromilwaukee.com/clintongallagher/ "Susan Scott [Autodesk]" wrote in message news:40c72969_3@newsprd01... > David - > > There currently is no way to see the Serial Number in the R1 application. > But I've just added this to the tracking database to be considered for > release 2. > > ------------------------------ > Susan Scott > Autodesk Viewers QA > > > "David Metcalf" wrote in message > news:40c4f304$1_1@newsprd01... > > I was checking the Composer installed on my system and do not see an SN > > embedded. How are we to check which SN is installed on which machine? > > > > TIA > > > > > >
*David Metcalf
Message 4 of 4 (117 Views)

06-10-2004 11:08 AM in reply to: *David Metcalf
Don't want to let the cat out of the bag but I typed the wrong SN in a Composer setup yesterday and nothing blew up. Install went normally. And then registered the users installation on the web site. OOPS! Am I gonna get fragged later? "clintonG" wrote in message news:40c875d4_3@newsprd01... > The serial number and other application meta data should also > be exposed via an API to enable developers to reuse the meta data. > > -- > <%= Clinton Gallagher > A/E/C Consulting, Web Design, e-Commerce Software Development > Wauwatosa, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin USA > NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com > URL http://www.metromilwaukee.com/clintongallagher/ > > > > "Susan Scott [Autodesk]" wrote in message > news:40c72969_3@newsprd01... > > David - > > > > There currently is no way to see the Serial Number in the R1 application. > > But I've just added this to the tracking database to be considered for > > release 2. > > > > ------------------------------ > > Susan Scott > > Autodesk Viewers QA > > > > > > "David Metcalf" wrote in message > > news:40c4f304$1_1@newsprd01... > > > I was checking the Composer installed on my system and do not see an SN > > > embedded. How are we to check which SN is installed on which machine? > > > > > > TIA > > > > > > > > > > > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.