Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Composer Help Menu

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
242 Views, 3 Replies

Composer Help Menu

I was checking the Composer installed on my system and do not see an SN embedded. How are we to check which SN is installed on which machine? TIA
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

David - There currently is no way to see the Serial Number in the R1 application. But I've just added this to the tracking database to be considered for release 2. ------------------------------ Susan Scott Autodesk Viewers QA "David Metcalf" wrote in message news:40c4f304$1_1@newsprd01... > I was checking the Composer installed on my system and do not see an SN > embedded. How are we to check which SN is installed on which machine? > > TIA > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

The serial number and other application meta data should also be exposed via an API to enable developers to reuse the meta data. -- <%= Clinton Gallagher A/E/C Consulting, Web Design, e-Commerce Software Development Wauwatosa, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin USA NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com URL http://www.metromilwaukee.com/clintongallagher/ "Susan Scott [Autodesk]" wrote in message news:40c72969_3@newsprd01... > David - > > There currently is no way to see the Serial Number in the R1 application. > But I've just added this to the tracking database to be considered for > release 2. > > ------------------------------ > Susan Scott > Autodesk Viewers QA > > > "David Metcalf" wrote in message > news:40c4f304$1_1@newsprd01... > > I was checking the Composer installed on my system and do not see an SN > > embedded. How are we to check which SN is installed on which machine? > > > > TIA > > > > > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Don't want to let the cat out of the bag but I typed the wrong SN in a Composer setup yesterday and nothing blew up. Install went normally. And then registered the users installation on the web site. OOPS! Am I gonna get fragged later? "clintonG" wrote in message news:40c875d4_3@newsprd01... > The serial number and other application meta data should also > be exposed via an API to enable developers to reuse the meta data. > > -- > <%= Clinton Gallagher > A/E/C Consulting, Web Design, e-Commerce Software Development > Wauwatosa, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin USA > NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com > URL http://www.metromilwaukee.com/clintongallagher/ > > > > "Susan Scott [Autodesk]" wrote in message > news:40c72969_3@newsprd01... > > David - > > > > There currently is no way to see the Serial Number in the R1 application. > > But I've just added this to the tracking database to be considered for > > release 2. > > > > ------------------------------ > > Susan Scott > > Autodesk Viewers QA > > > > > > "David Metcalf" wrote in message > > news:40c4f304$1_1@newsprd01... > > > I was checking the Composer installed on my system and do not see an SN > > > embedded. How are we to check which SN is installed on which machine? > > > > > > TIA > > > > > > > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report