Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatability between AutoCAD 2010 and Design Review 2013

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jobnrott
402 Views, 1 Reply

Compatability between AutoCAD 2010 and Design Review 2013

Hello there,

I am looking for some information regarding the compatability between installing and running AutoCAD 2010 and Design Review 2013 on the same workstation, running Windows XP SP3.

I understand from the forums that Design Review and Trueview must be at the same level, but is this true for AutoCAD and Design Review as well?

If there is an Autodesk representative that can point me to some documentation regarding the product compatability matrix, or simply provide me with the information as to if it is or isn't, it would be greatly appreciated. I've been scouring the Autodesk support site for it without any luck.

Thank you very much!

JR

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: jobnrott

Are you just wanting to avoid installing TrueView 2013? While you wait for a staffer, I suggest you go ahead and install DTV since AutoCAD 2013 is current and 2014 is out this month or early next month and you will start getting files you can't open eventually anyway.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report