Fresh Install of Ubuntu 11.10.
DownLoaded the ADR MSI file.
Copied it to my Ubuntu DeskTop.
Double Clicked the Fie. Ubuntu says it doesn't know what to do with an msi file type???
What are the steps to a full install in Firefox on Ubuntu?
Can someone answer these questions.
1) Does the Autodesk Design Review Desktop Application have to be installed for the ADR Browser Addin to work?
2) Does the Browser Addin which now reportedly works if Firefox only work with Firefox installed on Microsoft Windows?
3) Is there anyway to get it to work on a linux PC? (Ubuntu)
4) Do I have to install everything through Linux Wine? (Windows Emulator)
5) Tried to install the MSI under wine and it fails to install.
Any help here?
We have a number of linux PC's on our manufacturing floor and would like to be using ADR with them.
Thank you for your questions.
Autodesk Design Review (ADR) application have to be installed for the ADR Browser Addin to work. ADR currently only can be installed on Microsoft Windows systems. See ADR Installation Guide.
Any further question please let me know.
So basically Microsoft or nothing.
I notice other CAD vendors are writing ported versions of their products.
Are there plans to make a version of ADR that can run on Linux? Specifically Ubuntu.
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.
Upgrading to a 2015 product? Make sure to check these out 1st!