Design Review

Design Review

howsky
Message 11 of 13 (734 Views)

Re: Can't Open a DWF or DWFX in Design Review - WHY???

05-03-2013 08:55 PM in reply to: LisaDrago

LisaDrago wrote:

Well - just a tich over that 3mb limit... 37.8 mb.... :smileysurprised:

it was made from a navisworks file that has 3 revit models combined. The Navis is a little offer 33mb - which is big for a Navis file.

So there is a limit to the file size DR can handle... That is not good..  

I have a client who is one of the top web designers looking for a free viewer to use in their company for those who are not computer savvy.

any ideas.... I thought about navis freedom - but they want to be able to see it on ipads.

THanks for your help!!

LD

LD,

Have you made an official request for this? This could be something they would be very interested in hearing about and they could make an upgrade. Just a thought :smileyhappy:

Karassavas69
Message 12 of 13 (349 Views)

04-17-2014 09:13 AM in reply to: LisaDrago

Hi

I have been using Design Review Dwfx files of over 180megs daily and not once had issues untill last 23 months where recently created 35meg and 66meg dwfx Models wont open.

Seems suspiciously to be when I created these dwfx files- Pre or Post Autodesk 360 dwf usage.

JulianaMilanov
Message 13 of 13 (320 Views)

04-24-2014 04:34 PM in reply to: LisaDrago

Tell your client to use Navisworks Freedom. Free Viewer much better then Design review.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.