Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not get OnOverObject event

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
272 Views, 1 Reply

Can not get OnOverObject event

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Design Review API. Here is what I did so far:
- Create a simple Windows Forms application
- Added AxExpressViewerDll.AxCExpressViewerControl to my form (added Autodesk DWF Viewer Control to toolbox first and then do the Drag & Drop of the control to form)
- Added event handled for OnOverObject event and put some code into it (I saw an example of how to get the object number here in this forum)

I found some examples of DWF files on the internet and dowloaded them. I start my application, drag & drop a DWF file to my form and it loads successfully. The thing is that my axCExpressViewerControl1_OnOverObject event handler is never called. I tried with OnRButtonDown (and a several more events) and that works fine, the event handler is called when I right click and I can perform my custom actions.

My question is if anyone had such problems and if you know what I'm doing wrong.

Thx in advance.

Cheers,
Sasa
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
mbongiovanni
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Sasa,
dunno if you are working with 2D or 3D DWFs but in the latter case, you should use OnOverObjectEx event. Did you download the API 2008 reference guide? See here... http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=5801732

Bye,Michele.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report