Design Review

Adam
Message 1 of 2 (78 Views)

Benfits of .DWF

78 Views, 1 Replies
07-16-2004 06:11 AM
I know that .DWF is better than .PDF. I work for a large contractor on Australia's East Coast and I am trying to convince the powers that be to invest in this new system(dwf). It suits our needs mainly because we have to get approval for our drawings from the builders or engineers and I am sick of trying to do a 'save as' in 2000 or Release 14. We usually have between 20 and 50 drawings per job and I would love to cut down on the paper we use.

What other benefits has your office benefited from after buying composer?
Message was edited by: Adam
*Shaan Hurley, Autodesk, Inc.
Message 2 of 2 (78 Views)

Re: Benfits of .DWF

07-17-2004 03:00 PM in reply to: Adam
Adam, Take your pick of items from the articles I have posted to my blog on DWF. http://autodesk.blogs.com/between_the_lines/dwf_it/index.html Cheers, -Shaan "Adam" wrote in message news:8568599.1089983512875.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I know that .DWF is better than .PDF. I work for a large contractor on Australia's East Coast and I am trying to convince the powers that be to invest in this new system(dwf). It suits our needs mainly because we have to get approval for our drawings from the builders or engineers and I am sick of trying to do a 'save as' in 2000 or Release 14. We usually have between 20 and 50 drawings per job and I would love to cut down on the paper we use. > > What other benefits has your office benefited from after buying composer? > > > Message was edited by: Adam >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.