Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

background color

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
kossios
1762 Views, 5 Replies

background color

How do I change the background color from white to black? Or any other color for that matter. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
kossios
in reply to: kossios

Ok, I should clarify. I found out by right clicking and picking options I can change the background to any color. What I need to do is change the raster image that was inserted to white (it is currently black). On one computer both the background and raster insert are white and on another the exact same drawing they both come out black. There has to be a setting some where that I missed. Thanks.

Message 3 of 6
wube
in reply to: kossios

Thank you for your question.

It sounds like there are transparent images in your file. Once you change the background color to white, the images became white, and if you change background color to black, the images come out black.

If this is not your case, please attach your test file to this post for deep investigation.

Ben Wu
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE-ACRD
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 4 of 6
jonathan.cianci
in reply to: wube

I am having this same problem with the 2019 version. 

my old computer used the 2013 version of design review. since updating to a new computer and 2019 when i load old scanned files in .MIL format the black/white is inverted. IE the drawings are black background with white lines. this holds when printed too which uses a ton of toner. 

I have tried changing the paper color in sheet options.

Message 5 of 6

Hey. I usually use a gray background for my work. To do this, I save the picture in png. After that, I substitute the desired background under this picture and re-save it in the desired format.

Message 6 of 6

@williamclarks111111 wrote:

Hey. I usually use a gray background for my work https://justdomyhomework.com/blog/types-of-plagiarism . To do this, I save the picture in png. After that, I substitute the desired background under this picture and re-save it in the desired format.

PNG format creates a transparent background that allows you to change it depending on your desire.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report