Hi has anyone found a way to print DWF files using a batch file or with a command line. We use Vault and publish all our DWF's to an external shared network folder. This is a standard feature in Vault but we now would like to refference and print those files from Baan ERP. Is it posible to do this using Design Review?
Thank you for your question.
There is a feature called 'Batch print' in Design Review. It can print all DWF/DWFx files under specific folder or UNC path.
Please follow these steps to print your files:
1. Start Autodesk Design Review application without opening any file.
2. Select 'Batch print wizard' from menu browser.
3. Click 'Next' and select your folder or UNC path.
4. Click 'Next' and choose your proper printer and customize your printing setting.
5. Click 'Next'.
6. Click ‘Save’ if you want to save current print batch file.
7. Click ‘Print’ if you want to print current files.
Please let me know if you have any further question.
I dont think the previous reply answered the question. We also have vault publish a dwg file to a flat folder and would like to use api calls to open files from a list that we get from ERP for that days work orders and have them batch plotted. Is there a way to do this with design review or is the api closed to add-ins?
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.