Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically zoom Fit to Window when next page displays

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
kylei7449
1684 Views, 2 Replies

Automatically zoom Fit to Window when next page displays

I have a question about how to set Design Review 2013 to automatically zoom to "Fit to Window" [(F) key] when the next page displays? What it does now is only display half the page and then you have to zoom the window to fit in order to view the entire page...and when you have a lot of sheets/pages to review it's very annoying and time wasting. I can use the PgDn & PgUp keys + F to make this quicker, but I'd still rather have just one click or one key stroke do the job.

I've got two PCs and one automatically does zoom Fit to Windows during page tranisitions, but the other does not. I cannot find any setting in Options that would control this. I've done the side x side comparison of settings and they're identical. I couldn't find anything in the ADR help files either.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello.

I see that 155 people read your question.

It also looks like nobody cared to answer it.

Is this correct?

I'm looking to solve the same problem.

Did anyone ever answer you, or were you able to find a solution elsewhere?

Message 3 of 3

usually you have to open the file in AutoCAD, not DTV, set UCSFOLLOW to zero in all tabs and viewports (and lock the viewports) for this to stop. DTV the free viewer cannot do this.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report