Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Design Review 2013 has Stopped Working

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mscleavite
1849 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk Design Review 2013 has Stopped Working

I have been using Design Review for quite a while now and just the other day I got this error message when trying to start a new file or open existing file.  To my knowledge I have not upgraded.  I have searched the forums and read several about modifying registry for installation issues but as stated before my program was not a new install.  I have even tried uninstalling and preformed a reinstall and get the same error message.  Working with Design Review is a pleasure and I would like to get it back.  I apologize if this problem has been previously posted and answered (I can not find if it has).  However if it has, could someone kindly send me a link?

Thanks

Autodesk Design Review 2013 Error message.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: mscleavite

Have you shut down and restarted Windows (cold reboot) since that error message appears?

Message 3 of 4
mscleavite

Just finished a cold reboot and still get the error message when trying to launch ADR 2013.  Thanks for the reply.  I do normally leave my machine runnign for days at a time.

Message 4 of 4
JohnBell7766

Just installed ADR2013 (Windows 7, 64bit). It has stopped running when I started the program showing the message "ADR has stopped worging"; is there a solution ?

I have a simmilar message every time I close a drawing in AutoCAD 2013, the program just stopped working.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report