Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Design review 2012 (0x0; internal error) message

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Mike42
1076 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk Design review 2012 (0x0; internal error) message

I initially recieved a Windows C++ 2008 redistributable error then a Visual studio 2010 c++ redistributable error now i get the above error.  I have installed both 2012 Design review and Trueview successfully on a Windows 7 pc but on this XP Pro SP 3 pc which was running Design Review 2010 just fine i'm having all kinds of trouble.   Interestingly enough 2012 Trueview installed with no issues on this XP pc.   I have followed the uninstall previous versions of design review to the letter and am still having no luck getting it installed.  i have verified in installed programs that i have;

Visuall c++ 2005 redistributable

Visual C++ 2008

Visual C++ 2010

and netframework 4.0

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
wube
in reply to: Mike42

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Could you please attach the log file to this post for deep investigation?

The log file "SetupADR2012.log" should exist in the folder C:\DOCUME~1\username\LOCALS~1\Temp\AutodeskDesignReview2012logs\.

Ben Wu
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE-ACRD
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
Mike42
in reply to: Mike42

I was able to install it using the second manual installation method of downloading the entire executable installer file and running through the setup.  For some reason the bootstrap installer wouldn't work. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report