Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADR failed install

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
tmartikainen
1322 Views, 3 Replies

ADR failed install

Trying to install ADR 2010, I had 2012 or 13 on this machine previously and installed it, but now when I try to install I get a 0x658: internal error message, any thoughts?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
tmartikainen
in reply to: tmartikainen

Solved,

after uninstalling multiple times and trying to reinstall i got the exe for the full instalation and ran it once but realized it did not install design review. i uninstalled everything extra it put in and tried to run the exe again and noticed there was an X on the design review stating that there was already a newer version installed. i did a quick search and found this : http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=19165706&linkID=16831209 a removal tool that did the trick. even tho design review was not in the programs and fetures anymore there was still enough of it left to make the install fail.

Message 3 of 4
tabellago
in reply to: tmartikainen

Beware of PC Clean, it placed a virus on my PC which was very difficulet to remove.

The  Autodesk ADR remover looks like it will remove all of your 2013 Design Suiite and you can't single out ADR for removal

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: tabellago

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums