Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADR Browser Add-on (0x0:Internal Error)

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
hammonj7
1160 Views, 4 Replies

ADR Browser Add-on (0x0:Internal Error)

When I try to install the Design Review/True View package, I encounter the error shown in the subject line of this message.  

I am using the new Internet Explorer 9 as my default browser and thought that may be the issue. I then tried using Chrome as my default browser, same problem. Then I tried using Firefox v3.6, no change.  

I tried uninstalling my previous design review software and restarting. Same problem. I tried redownloading the installer package, same problem. 

I am using Windos 7 x64 with 8G of RAM and have full administrative rights on this machine. I have used the installer on other systems without issues.  

On a side note, IE9 has to run this page in compatibility mode.  I learned this the hard way when my previous message was posted without any text. 

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

JDH

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
wube
in reply to: hammonj7

Could you please uninstall "Akamai NetSession Interface" from add or remove programs and have another try?

We would also like to get the log file for investigation.

SetupADR2012.log in the folder:

Windows 7

C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Local\Temp\AutodeskDesignReview2012Logs

Windows XP

C:\Documents and Settings\[your user name]\Local Settings\Temp\AutodeskDesignReview2012Logs

Please attach it while replying.

Ben Wu
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE-ACRD
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 5
hammonj7

Thanks for the response!  I uninstalled the "Akamai NetSession Interface" as you suggested then tried running the installer again.  The same problem occured.  I have attached the log files requested. 

Message 4 of 5
hammonj7

I think the issue may lie with the download boot strap program.  I was able to install ADR just fine with no issues from the disc.

Message 5 of 5
wube

We had analyzed and diagnosed these issues, we believe it's due to a defect with download manager and already fixed it, so please uninstall "Akamai NetSession Interface" from add or remove programs and retry.

Ben Wu
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE-ACRD
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report