Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADR 2013 File Doesn't Load

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
MillicanHall
578 Views, 3 Replies

ADR 2013 File Doesn't Load

When opening a file in AutoDesk Review 2013, the image appears, but the loading bar never finishes and the index of the page remains '0 of 1'.

In addition to those issues, all of the toolbar controls are greyed out, or disabled, and when attempting to close the file or program it often times locks up.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

- Millican

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
herbert.he
in reply to: MillicanHall

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Please elaborate this issue for us to investigate.

1. Does this issue happens every time for that image file? 

2. Does it happens with other smaller image files?

3. Did you have a try on another machine?

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
MillicanHall
in reply to: herbert.he

Yes, this issue occurs for that image file and for other smaller image files as well. I have also tried it on two other machines and none of the aforementioned issues appear.

Message 4 of 4
Charred
in reply to: MillicanHall

I am having the same problem as MillicanHall. I cannot open 2d files on 20 of our 100 computers. 3d loads fine. The drawing appears on the screen but it appears as though it stops in the middle of loading. Because of that the menus appear grayed out and I cannot select any of them. This is happening everytime I try loading a drawing. I have tried changing various Design Review settings with no luck.

Most are slightly older computers, but meet the specs required by Autodesk. The one similarity with these computers is that the motherboards are all Asus A7N8x Deluxe or Asus A7N8x-E Deluxe. I don't know if this is a coincidence. I replaced the video card on one with a new Geforce 6200 512MB with no results. I also tried with Design Review 2012 before I upgraded to 2013 and I would get a blank screen causing me to end task on the program.

Chad

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report