Design Differently

Have an idea for Fusion 360?

by Alumni kat.ingalls on ‎09-24-2013 12:02 AM

hubnewspost.jpg

Share your ideas and product requests in the Idea Station! By sharing and voting on ideas you like (+1 Kudos) you can help us see what suggestions are truly important to you. We'll be looking at these ideas to drive future updates. Vote to help us make sure we're working on the requests most important to you.

Please take a moment to look through the ideas and get your votes in by Sunday. Don't worry, we will be doing this every other week so you have plenty of chances to look through ad get your votes in. The team will be updating ideas, looking for comments, and letting you know which ideas are in the works!

Some tips on sharing and voting on requests in the IdeaStation:

1. There are three tabs, along the top so you can see top ideasnew ideas (recently created), and hot ideas (ideas with active comments).
  2. You can only vote for an idea once, so no playing games :smileyhappy:, but you can vote for as many ideas as you want.
  3. When entering ideas try and put one idea per post.
  4. When typing in new ideas the subject field will search automatically for similar posts, so you can avoid double ideas.
  5. Ideas should be that, if you have questions post them to the get help forum.
  6. On the right side are labels that you can use to filter ideas to specific areas of the service.

As we implement your requests we'll track progress on the IdeaStation. Thanks for you help in making Fusion 360 great. No idea is too big or small. Go forth and vote!

About the author
kat.ingalls
Alumni kat.ingalls

Social media and community manager for Fusion 360

What others are saying
by johnxx on ‎12-19-2013 03:45 AM

When will Autodesk implement a 4-Layer accelerated Rendering ?

(1. Multithreaded+

2. Multinode(backburner)+

3. fully-logical-optimized+ -> e.g. not changing pics not rendered again in next frame is a issue, which is special, but not considered yet, as i know...

4. graphicshardware accelerated) ?!?!

This is a must have and would be great advance and innovation in connection to the Rendering-Time :smileyhappy: Maybe i just spoken out my own "invention" i planned to work on myself, but would never finish this probably :smileytongue:

Post a Comment
Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.