Design Differently

Fusion 360 Hangout Tuesday: Fusion Update! Impressions & Office hours (Oct 22)

by Board Manager ‎10-22-2013 12:23 AM - edited ‎11-04-2013 10:33 PM

updatehangout700.jpg

So, our very first Fusion 360 update is out.  What do you think?! In this Hangout we're going to devote it entirely to you and your experiences. With all the new exciting stuff that came out like the sculpting pull commands, object snapping, STL import, ray tracing, send direct to 3D print, and oh that offline mode too, we're sure you've got questions, comments, and suggestions. Let's dig into them. Come hangout with us and share your experiences!  What have you been working on?

Tuesday, October 22 @11am PST
Register Here: http://autode.sk/17LZMyX
(If you're already registered for the Hangouts, just use the same link as last time. We’re in the same place!)

And in canse you missed it: Here's the last hangout about what's in the upcoming release

See you soon!
Mike, Keqing, Kat and Taylor

About the author
What others are saying
by *Expert Elite* on ‎10-22-2013 01:29 PM

Mike, The date on the link is Nov. 5th.  Since this post didn't go up till after the 21st, which was a Monday, I will assume the link is correct.  :smileywink:

Unfortunately, I'm traveling that day, but I am enjoying the update very much.

Ron

by Board Manager on ‎10-22-2013 01:56 PM

Hey Ron! Thanks for the heads up.  Yes the link is still legitmate.  I'll try to update that register link though on the next round to avoid confusion. Great catch. Travel safe!

Mike

Post a Comment
Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.
Design Differently

Design trends, useful tips and tutorials, behind-the-scenes news, and community stories.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean