Constructware General Discussion

Constructware General Discussion

Contributor
boilerron
Message 1 of 2 (442 Views)

Surely this can't be the first post of 2009?

442 Views, 1 Replies
02-09-2009 07:10 PM
Is anyone out there?

I noticed on the Connected blog there has been no post since 1/7/2009.

Boilerron
Contributor
skpost99
Message 2 of 2 (442 Views)

Re: Surely this can't be the first post of 2009?

02-17-2009 09:08 AM in reply to: boilerron
I've pretty much given up on this site. There has been no push to promote it, whether or not people know it's here. There are a bunch of posts from you and me (under an old screen name hotpepr1) but not many other regulars . I was told awhile back that there was going to be a Knowledge Base that people could go to for answers, I haven't seen that either. Tech Support has done a great job, but I'd LOVE to know what other people are asking them (and the answers). I would think it would be helpful to them if they didn't have to keep answering the same questions over and over....

Oh well, it was a nice try.

Edited by: skpost99 on Feb 17, 2009 9:10 AM Edited by: skpost99 on Feb 17, 2009 9:19 AM
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Constructware Category!

The Constructware forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.