Constructware Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Constructware Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Constructware topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Management: Pay Apps -Lump Sum vs. Seperate Cost Items inside Heading

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
james.l.bryant
1683 Views, 0 Replies

Cost Management: Pay Apps -Lump Sum vs. Seperate Cost Items inside Heading

Issue: Need to take a single Cost Item in OCO or CCO Module and break out into multiple Heading Items in the SOV Setup. Net change on Payment application not reflecting correct dollars.
Why: Contract has a single cost amount however, the pay app needs to show break out of all costs
Solution: Process as Lump Sum

When processing Lump Sum we can process this into the SOV Setup for as many times as needed
When processing Seperate Cost Items inside Heading we can only process into SOV Setup once.

If your OCO or CCO has a single Cost Item and the Net Change Amount needs to be broken out to multiple Heading Items in SOV setup you need to process as Lump Sum. You need to process the same OCO or CCO for as many times as you need line items. If you do not the Net Change Amount on Pay App will not show correctly.

Example: OCO has single Cost Item for amount of 200.00

On payment application I need the OCO to be broken into 10 Heading Items.

I would do the following:

OCO Module
Select OCO
Process Button
Process Into Document Type: SOV Lump Sum inside Heading

I would do this 10 seperate times.

Why: Each time you process a new heading item field is created in the SOV setup. That specific processed field is then correctly associated with the Contract Change.

James L Bryant

Autodesk Support Team

Contact Autodesk |
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report