Constructware General Discussion

Constructware General Discussion

rjatherton
Message 1 of 3 (2,804 Views)
Accepted Solution

Bookmarks not showing

2804 Views, 2 Replies
06-19-2010 10:23 PM

I am unable to select or even view bookmarks when setting up a project in the 'Assigned Companies' module.  Because I cannot select a bookmark, then the information is not showing up in my reports & contracts and etc...

Is there a setting in my user profile that would allow me to see/select bookmarks?

I've attached a screen shot, in case that might help.

It seems that you do not have the correct permissions for the Document Templates module.   In the help, Assigning Bookmarks to a Project, it states the following:

• You must have at least View permission to Doc Templates to change the bookmarks, otherwise the bookmark field will be read only on the Team Members edit page.

Have the adminstrator for your Constructware site update you permissions in the User Maintenance / Users module.  Have them filter for your name and select the radio button next to your name.  Click the Permissions icon (looks like a padlock).  Go to the Maintenance tab, and change the Document Templates permission to either View or Administrator.

Hope this helps.

Jeff

Employee
jeffmarsh
Message 2 of 3 (2,797 Views)

Re: Bookmarks not showing

06-22-2010 01:36 PM in reply to: rjatherton

It seems that you do not have the correct permissions for the Document Templates module.   In the help, Assigning Bookmarks to a Project, it states the following:

• You must have at least View permission to Doc Templates to change the bookmarks, otherwise the bookmark field will be read only on the Team Members edit page.

Have the adminstrator for your Constructware site update you permissions in the User Maintenance / Users module.  Have them filter for your name and select the radio button next to your name.  Click the Permissions icon (looks like a padlock).  Go to the Maintenance tab, and change the Document Templates permission to either View or Administrator.

Hope this helps.

Jeff

Jeff Marsh
Technical Product Manager, Construction Business Line
AEC Solutions Group

Autodesk, Inc.
rjatherton
Message 3 of 3 (2,633 Views)

Re: Bookmarks not showing

09-19-2010 06:05 PM in reply to: rjatherton

Just to follow-up, for anyone finding this post, I did exactly as instructed and it resolved the issue.  Thanks.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Constructware Category!

The Constructware forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.