Constructware Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Constructware Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Constructware topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bookmarks not showing

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
rjatherton
4205 Views, 2 Replies

Bookmarks not showing

I am unable to select or even view bookmarks when setting up a project in the 'Assigned Companies' module.  Because I cannot select a bookmark, then the information is not showing up in my reports & contracts and etc...

Is there a setting in my user profile that would allow me to see/select bookmarks?

I've attached a screen shot, in case that might help.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jeffmarsh
in reply to: rjatherton

It seems that you do not have the correct permissions for the Document Templates module.   In the help, Assigning Bookmarks to a Project, it states the following:

• You must have at least View permission to Doc Templates to change the bookmarks, otherwise the bookmark field will be read only on the Team Members edit page.

Have the adminstrator for your Constructware site update you permissions in the User Maintenance / Users module.  Have them filter for your name and select the radio button next to your name.  Click the Permissions icon (looks like a padlock).  Go to the Maintenance tab, and change the Document Templates permission to either View or Administrator.

Hope this helps.

Jeff

Jeff Marsh
Technical Product Manager, Construction Business Line
AEC Solutions Group

Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
rjatherton
in reply to: rjatherton

Just to follow-up, for anyone finding this post, I did exactly as instructed and it resolved the issue.  Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report