Constructware General Discussion

Constructware General Discussion

Active Contributor
hotpepr1
Message 1 of 4 (271 Views)

Bidder Lists - Plan Rooms

271 Views, 3 Replies
04-07-2008 06:41 AM
I've been trying to figure out how to create a report for plan holders that includes the following: Plan Rooms, Consultants and Owner Information but have had absolutely no luck. There doesn't appear to be any place to add Plan Room information or create a report including Owner, Architect and Consultant information. Any ideas/suggestions? Does anyone else provide this information to bidders and plan rooms? I could add them to the project team, but would rather have them listed in the Bid Management section somehow. Thanks in advance!
Employee
jeffmarsh
Message 2 of 4 (271 Views)

Re: Bidder Lists - Plan Rooms

06-11-2008 01:59 PM in reply to: hotpepr1
Have you tried adding "Custom Fields" in the specific module? I believe when you create a custom field you can then add those custom fields to the standard reports?? Not sure but worth a shot.

If not... then we have to wait till we can create custom reports for the Bid Managment modules. PLEASE, PLEASE put in a feedback (Suggestion) in CW. The more feedbacks we get on the subject, the more likely it will be rolled out. .. By the way while your doing a feedback on that, make sure to request that we get the ability to mask / label in the Bid Management modules.
Jeff Marsh
Technical Product Manager, Construction Business Line
AEC Solutions Group

Autodesk, Inc.
Contributor
larryadams
Message 3 of 4 (271 Views)

06-13-2008 06:34 PM in reply to: hotpepr1
Could you make up a CSI Bid Code(s) which you assign to Plan Rooms, Consultants, Owners, etc. and then link them to a Bid Package that you create just for tracking purposes?
Active Contributor
hotpepr1
Message 4 of 4 (271 Views)

06-17-2008 12:08 PM in reply to: hotpepr1
That sounds like a good idea, I will give that a shot when I get a chance and let you know how it worked out. Thanks for the advice!
Announcements
Autodesk Alert | We are currently working on restoring Previous Version License request access in the Autodesk Subscription Center. If you are a subscription customer and would like to request a Previous Version License, please use this link as a temporary workaround. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Constructware Category!

The Constructware forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.