Constructware Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Constructware Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Constructware topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bidder Lists - Plan Rooms

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
630 Views, 3 Replies

Bidder Lists - Plan Rooms

I've been trying to figure out how to create a report for plan holders that includes the following: Plan Rooms, Consultants and Owner Information but have had absolutely no luck. There doesn't appear to be any place to add Plan Room information or create a report including Owner, Architect and Consultant information. Any ideas/suggestions? Does anyone else provide this information to bidders and plan rooms? I could add them to the project team, but would rather have them listed in the Bid Management section somehow. Thanks in advance!
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jeffmarsh
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you tried adding "Custom Fields" in the specific module? I believe when you create a custom field you can then add those custom fields to the standard reports?? Not sure but worth a shot.

If not... then we have to wait till we can create custom reports for the Bid Managment modules. PLEASE, PLEASE put in a feedback (Suggestion) in CW. The more feedbacks we get on the subject, the more likely it will be rolled out. .. By the way while your doing a feedback on that, make sure to request that we get the ability to mask / label in the Bid Management modules.
Jeff Marsh
Technical Product Manager, Construction Business Line
AEC Solutions Group

Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
larryadams

Could you make up a CSI Bid Code(s) which you assign to Plan Rooms, Consultants, Owners, etc. and then link them to a Bid Package that you create just for tracking purposes?
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

That sounds like a good idea, I will give that a shot when I get a chance and let you know how it worked out. Thanks for the advice!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report