Constructware General Discussion

Constructware General Discussion

Active Contributor
hotpepr1
Message 1 of 3 (338 Views)

Autodesk University and Constructware

338 Views, 2 Replies
08-08-2008 12:04 PM
The schedule for AU doesn't appear to have very much to offer for Constructware - will there be a separate user conference this year or is this it? I thought last year's was very beneficial but haven't seen or heard anything about this year.
afritz
Message 2 of 3 (338 Views)

Re: Autodesk University and Constructware

08-20-2008 02:10 PM in reply to: hotpepr1
The Events page for Autodesk Collaborative Solutions was updated recently, and you can check out the registration site for all the details on the Conference:

http://register.crgevents.com/CREConference
Contributor
larryadams
Message 3 of 3 (338 Views)

Re: Autodesk University and Constructware

08-22-2008 04:55 PM in reply to: hotpepr1
I have heard that there is no Constructware Users Conference this year. The Construction and Real Estate Conference in Scottsdale in October is focused on BIM. Even though Scott Unger is kicking it off, it looks like Constructware will only be discussed as a support to BIM collaboration.
There are only three session on the Autodesk University 2008 agenda that relate to Constructware: one on submittals, one on on NavisWorks and one on BIM team collaboration.
There is a rumor that there will be a 4 hour session at Autodesk University regarding what is happening with Constructware/Buzzsaw, it will not be a formal session and you will not need to register at AU to attend...(?). I don't know about Customer Advisory Board. The Scottsdale Conference mentions a Construction CAB but it is not clear if this is the Constructware CAB.
I hope someone out there knows more than I do.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Constructware Category!

The Constructware forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.