Configurator 360 Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Configurator 360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Configurator 360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to communicate end user details from Configureer 360 to my design team??

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
ped20
949 Views, 5 Replies

How to communicate end user details from Configureer 360 to my design team??

I mean , when end user submits his coustmised product , how i*suppose to know his parameter or design details.

i*= i am adminstrator

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so, use the Mark Solutions! Accept as Solution or Give Kudos!Kudos - Thank you!
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
JackGregory
in reply to: ped20

This is what the "Request for Quotation" or "RFQ" feature is for.  If you enable it, the user will have a button on their screen that allows them to send you the details, along with their contact information.  These will come up on the "RFQs" tab in the Administrator view, and you can launch their design with their parameters, or download an IAM of their design to open it in Inventor.  Note that you can name this feature as anything you wish, but in the Admin view, the term quotation is used.

Please have a look at this feature, and if it doesn't address your question, please specify what you mean by "end user details".

Message 3 of 6
ped20
in reply to: JackGregory

I am thankful to you. Kindly help in emmbeding configure360page in to our company website.

I required proper steps to do that task 

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so, use the Mark Solutions! Accept as Solution or Give Kudos!Kudos - Thank you!
Message 4 of 6
JackGregory

Embedding is a new feature, and I don't know how to do it myself.  I know that we are working on getting this information out to customers.  I don't know when it will be available, but it is a very hot topic.

Message 5 of 6
ped20
in reply to: JackGregory

But coming saturday i am selling the Inventor + this product to coustmer. he is intrested in this task specifically 

tell me some good product alternative to this 

Message 6 of 6
Jon.Balgley

Just wrapping this up:

Kiran, by now you should have received email from us with instructions.

For other folks reading this, if you are interested in the BETA "embedding" feature, please email us directly at configurator360.support@autodesk.com

Jon Balgley

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report