Configurator 360 Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Configurator 360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Configurator 360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fail to patch up parameters

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Marty700
1088 Views, 6 Replies

Fail to patch up parameters

Hello

I am having some trouble when uploading a new version of my Product Model

When I upload the new version I get a "Failed to patch up parameters" error that I cannot seem to get around

When I compare the old version to the new version they appear to have all the same parameters there

Is there some way around this issue?

I have attached a couple of screen shot that hopefully highlight the issue I have

Thanks

Marty

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
DPolsky-VAH
in reply to: Marty700

Do you happen to have a screen shot of a previous working Rev model parameter list?

Message 3 of 7
Marty700

Hello

Attached is a pic of the original model parameters, NOTE that I have also tried updating with the "iTrigger0" unticked as a key parameter

I believe that this issue has been passed back through Autodesk Support and onto the Development Team for checking into what has caused this issue.

Hopefully its a simple fix up

Thanks

Marty

Message 4 of 7
DPolsky-VAH

I don't know if this has anything to do with it.. I dont' know how the BIM Exchange Parameters work, never used them, also you don't have all of the parameter sections expanded on boths sides, however, I noticed on the new parameter list you have Connector:1_Diameter under BIM Exchange Parameters, and on the old one you have it under reference parameters. I then noticed on the list of parameters "not used" in the configurator 360 window the Connector:1_Diameter is missing where the nominal_parameter is there..

Again, might be completely unrelated.. just pointing out differences.

Hope this helps.

Daniel

Message 5 of 7
DPolsky-VAH
in reply to: DPolsky-VAH

Marty,

Did you ever get a solution to this? I've started to notice this problem as well. I think the issue happens when I adjust the display name of the parameters in configurator 360 after uploading it.

I had one model I upload 4 or 5 revs no problems, I then changed the display parameters to make it look like I wanted, but then had another change to make, when I tried to upload the new rev I got the error message you have.

I then just went back and output a new model all together with no issues.

It would be nice to have a fix for this, I not have 5 different versions of the same model not tied together.

Daniel

Message 6 of 7
Marty700
in reply to: DPolsky-VAH

Hello Daniel

That is pretty much the exact issue that I had, I had also made changes to the display names after uploading the model (this was roughly after the 5th version as well)

I haven't seen any solution to this issue as yet, however I did receive an email from Bob Holland mentioning that this had been passed back to the devellopement team to look into

Hopefully this means that there maybe a patch or fixup made to the upload process

Thanks

Marty

Message 7 of 7
DPolsky-VAH

Cool,

If they give you an answer please post it here!

Thanks,

Daniel

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report