Community
Community Meet & Greet
Introduce yourself and meet the Autodesk Community. Network, create connections and build your reputation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcoming Autodesk Community with flowers

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
clemedicit
309 Views, 3 Replies

Welcoming Autodesk Community with flowers

Hello, pleaso to intermeet you all, I am Clement though my lawful Dutch name is for family, friends, organisations etc. Clemens Maria Buur -

the Lord Holy gave me by way of revelation the name Clem Burr for the screen and sometimes I am called now in real time too Clem.

At the moment I work on my Medici-identity which I for two years ago received in spiritual way somewhere here in my domain vicinitywhen I made a walk with my doggy - reasons for which I use here the identy Clemedicit taht I hope to work on, which is actually indicating Clement speaks in Medici - not anybody as I remember I spoke about this Medici TV - for the music follow the link issue in real time but once with the young representative of the italian internet gift shop  'San Lorenzo' which sent me a good parcel filled with genuine italian food products I experienced like being a kind of burial gift. The first lady in the Medici history - for those interested in my reasoning - has been by family name Bueri and she has been married to Bigi Medici giving the family it's status of nobility, in a dream I was in adoption to her and while she was working among the ill - supposibly Firenze suffered under a black death epidemy - and Picardia Bueri gave me one smile, she didn't smile very often. This way so people can understand how the relation goes too far deep in history.

Me myself adds a lot of hope - also in the name of those sending their thoughts to me - to this finally monetary and financial identity, as far as the process is now let's say 'Clement is good with the money' - once I wrote somehow somewhere I would support America in 'the history gap' existing but at that time I didn't like to reveal how I would do so and even now I can't say very much on the point but that I am rather conscious Autodesk works with constructioners and designers, possibly architects. I am rather on the stage to meet the site for a first review and hope step by step to become more clear, especially out of the point I described in my Wiki today about Fabius Demetrius Clemens, a Roman citizen of noble family I discovered by  my Vatican library relations and some revelations. My own father Piet Buur worked in constructions and was in his lifetime what we call in Dutch 'bouwkundige' - in America he would have been called engineer or architect - and from him I inherited a certain way of reasoning and some technical insight and more of the kind designers and constructioners would welcome.

I hope to bring in a link to a new blog I think about I'll start soon which will be called Czar. As a matter of fat the Czar is inconceivable in our days without the help of the czarevitch, even now I give the information I do not work alone in my study, I am joined by 'the boy on the cough', at the moment watching a movie on his Apple laptop, an occupation he is entertained with day and night.

For the first sign of goodwill I send you all some pictures of flowers.

Kind regards - meet you later on/

Smiley Wink

Clemedicit

ladymargie.jpglelie-kuis.jpg

clembur 5/2nd
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Binga
in reply to: clemedicit

Hello Clement.
Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Gilberto Binga
Engenheiro Mecânico - Engenheiro Mecatrônico
deLearning - YouTube Channel
Facebook | LinkedIn
LOUCO POR AUTODESK
A resposta resolve seu problema? Ajude outros usuários marcando "Aceitar como Solução"
Does the answer solve your problem? Help others checking "Accept as Solution"
Curtidas são apreciadas caso tenha gostado da informação
Likes are appreciated if you liked the information.

Message 3 of 4
wmejiagomez

Message 4 of 4

Hallo thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report