Community
Mudbox Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Mudbox Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Mudbox topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange things happening

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Animator52
243 Views, 1 Reply

Strange things happening

Hi guys 

It's my first time using Mudbox and seem to be having a few problems, unless it is something I am doing wrong.  I keep getting weird graphics appearing on my model and when saving some paint keeps dissapearing from my model ( See pics)?  

Also I am attempting to create a base like a chest piece to display my first attempt at a bust but when adding a box it keeps wrapping my existing paint job around it ?  When I attempt to paint on it, it paints also on my model ?

Does anybody know how I can add another shape such as a square to use as a bust plinth ?

Any advice on these beginner issues would be hugely appreciated 

Thanks in advance guys Screen Shot 2014-12-21 at 16.09.25.pngScreen Shot 2014-12-21 at 16.09.43.pngScreen Shot 2014-12-21 at 20.00.51.pngScreen Shot 2014-12-21 at 22.06.47.pngScreen Shot 2014-12-21 at 22.02.17.png🙂

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
iadagraca
in reply to: Animator52

I had a simialar issue, i saved all my texture files and reimported them again and it solved the issue of stokes suddenly vanishing. 

Might work for you. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report