Community
Mudbox Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Mudbox Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Mudbox topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rapid prototype

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
140 Views, 1 Reply

rapid prototype

Hello to all. Firstly I have to comment on the quality of the projects in the gallery...
impressive.
Secondly..thou I've been sculpting all my life my hours with this sort of software are limited.....so I have a question: Does Mudbox interface readily with rapid prototype
bureaus...(am guessing it does) Is it easily learnt and is background in other softwares needed in order to achieve results in a reasonable time frame.....wait there's more....Is it a likely software for the placement of scaled sculptural work into an interior/exterior architectural scenario.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

1. should work just fine for rapid prototype beaureus.

2. Incredibly easy to learn if you are accustomed to CG modelling software.

3. It is a middle ware software...meaning you are required to know how to use other poly modeling software in order to create a low res cage.

4. Last question does not really make much sense. Mudbox does not render images. It is purely a modelling application. Any kind of visualization for an interior or exterior environment has to be handled with other software.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report