Community
Mudbox Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Mudbox Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Mudbox topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mudbox 2015 Activation

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
sbochkarev
701 Views, 5 Replies

Mudbox 2015 Activation

Hello, I have recently installed Mudbox 2015 under a student license and it refuses to activate, even though it allowed me to install under the serial number I was emailed. It sends me to the 30 day trial version, and every time I try to activate it it gives me "Error 1," saying that my serial number is invalid. I've tried every possible online help tutorial but I haven't been able to do anything about it.

I have 3ds max working without a problem, so Autodesk software can run on my computer.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi @sbochkarev, 

I was able to pull up your account using the email address on file. Under your account, there's no Mudbox 2015, on the the 2014 version. 

Please make sure you have downloaded the 2015 version in the EDU site. Once done, you can then activate it. 

For licensing assistance, please contact the Activation and Registration team directly:

1.            Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus

2.            Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”

3.            Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus

4.            Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance

If you have any other questions or concerns please reply to this post. Thank you!

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 6

Hello, thank you for the information 🙂

I do have Mudbox 2015 downloaded, and I checked my serial number email which was for the 2015 edition. I also tried to resend the serial number code (which sent me the same one) but it didn't change anything.

When I was installing Mudbox initially, I ran into a few errors so I considered installing the 2014 version, and though I didn't actually install anything I did get the code for a 2014 version (which is the same serial number, with just a different product key). However, I did eventually manage to get 2015 installed, but the serial code still isn't working. I hope this helps.

Message 4 of 6

Hi @sbochkarev,

I reset your EDU password so I can log in and troubleshoot further. I am sending you an email for the temporary password so you can still log in while I'm resolving this. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 5 of 6

Hi @sbochkarev,

Email sent with the password. Serial Number for Mudbox 2015 is the same as your other Student Licenses just make sure to use 498G1 as Product Key during activation. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 6 of 6

Thank you very much with the help, I am very grateful!! 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report