Community Feedback

*Expert Elite*
rkmcswain
Message 1 of 4 (383 Views)

Threads with new replies

383 Views, 3 Replies
06-11-2010 06:43 AM

How do you display a screen that shows you only subscribed threads with new replies?

For example, say I'm here at 7AM and reply to 4 threads.

In between then and Noon, other replies are made to 2 of those threads.

If I check back at Noon, I would like to go to some screen where I can see those 2 threads only.

In vBulletin, this is called New Subscribed Threads

Employee
wrighte
Message 2 of 4 (372 Views)

Re: Threads with new replies

06-11-2010 08:31 AM in reply to: rkmcswain

There isn't a specific screen to show only subscribed threads with replies.  The bookmark and Subscriptions pages under My Settings do indicate number of new messages, and provide link to the latest reply (click on the new #).

Eric Wright
Sr. Web Product Manager
Autodesk Knowledge Network
Autodesk, Inc.

Distinguished Contributor
ACADuser
Message 3 of 4 (369 Views)

06-11-2010 08:53 AM in reply to: wrighte

Eric,

Is there some way you can flag those new threads within the topic so they stand out visually ?

ACADuser
Civil 3D 2015, Raster Design 2015
Windows 7 Enterprise
Dell Precision T5500 Workstation
Dual Quad Core Intel Xeon 2.53GHz Processors
24GB RAM, NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800 1.5GB
DUAL 27" Dell UltraSharp U2713HM
*Expert Elite*
rkmcswain
Message 4 of 4 (362 Views)

06-11-2010 09:58 AM in reply to: wrighte

wrighte wrote:

There isn't a specific screen to show only subscribed threads with replies.  The bookmark and Subscriptions pages under My Settings do indicate number of new messages, and provide link to the latest reply (click on the new #).

Ok, I see the "My Subscriptions" panel on the front page, and I see that if you click "View All", it takes you to the "subscriptions and bookmarks" portion of My Settings.

But both of these are sorted by date starting with the oldest! Can this be reversed? I'm more interested in recent threads, not the first thread I ever posted in. It's not a big deal now, but as time goes on - there is less and less reason to see subscribed threads at the TOP of the list (the oldest ones)

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!