Community Feedback

Alexander.Rivilis
Message 1 of 4 (228 Views)

SpellCheck in FireFox

228 Views, 3 Replies
11-25-2011 01:53 AM

I has a problem with internal SpellCheck in FireFox which is disabled in all Autodesk Discussion Groups every time then I posting a new message. I have to turn on SpellCheck manually.  This is an extremely unpleasant. :smileymad:

Пожалуйста не забывайте про Утвердить в качестве решения! Утвердить в качестве решения и Give Kudos!Баллы
Please remember to Accept Solution! Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Kudos

Alexander.Rivilis
Message 2 of 4 (66 Views)

Re: SpellCheck in FireFox

11-18-2013 04:50 AM in reply to: Alexander.Rivilis

I would like to recall the problem of spelling in FireFox. After the recent changes in forum software internal FireFox spell-checker stopped working altogether. It is now impossible to even turn it on. :smileymad:

Button SPELL CHECK on forum allow check only English but not Russian.

Пожалуйста не забывайте про Утвердить в качестве решения! Утвердить в качестве решения и Give Kudos!Баллы

*Expert Elite*
nestly2
Message 3 of 4 (61 Views)

11-18-2013 05:29 AM in reply to: Alexander.Rivilis

The internal Rich Text editor blocks the FireFox spell checker.  As a work-around, you can switch to the HTML editor temporarily and use the FireFox spell check (still faster/better than using the internal spellcheck IMO)

Maybe some clever programmer can figure out how to enable the Rich Text editor but suppress the part that blocks FireFox's spellcheck?

Alexander.Rivilis
Message 4 of 4 (51 Views)

11-18-2013 06:53 AM in reply to: nestly2

Thank you for answer!

Spell Check in HTML mode is certainly better than nothing, but ...

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.